Your ping is high in Roblox due to internet connection problems. But sometimes you might have high ping due to multiple reasons like:
- Low internet speed: If your internet connection is slow or unstable, the game’s graphics will not load, showing high ping. Update your network drivers before trying to play the game again.
- Conflicting applications running simultaneously: Close the unnecessary applications running in the background as they use system resources.
- Playing on servers of different regions: Play in the server of your region to reduce ping.
- Corrupted and cache files: Temporary cache files get created on your device when Roblox runs. These reduce your internet speed and occupy a lot of space. Clear the cache before relaunching Roblox.
- Antivirus or Firewall running in the background: Antivirus sometimes prevents your device from communicating with the servers, which might result in high ping. The Firewall also sometimes blocks applications trying to access the internet. Changing the settings of the Firewall and disabling the antivirus can help.
- Using high-quality graphics: Using high fps reduces system performance. Reducing the graphics according to the system specifications can reduce the ping.
- Outdated version of Roblox: Update Roblox to the most recent version to fix this issue.
Explore most asked questions and answers related to Roblox game from here: Best Questions And Answers On Roblox