You might keep getting disconnected from Roblox because of the following reasons:
- Using a browser that Roblox does not support: As Roblox is supported only on some browsers like Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Internet Explorer, try using these browsers to launch Roblox.
- Security settings not allowing Roblox: Change your browser’s security settings to allow Roblox to run.
- Incorrect Firewall settings: Windows Firewall sometimes prevents Roblox from connecting with the servers. It blocks the access of some applications to the internet. Change the Windows Defender Firewall settings and then try relaunching the game.
- Check your network connection: If your internet is slow and unstable, you will not be able to connect to the Roblox servers.
- Using Ad blockers or any other third-party apps: Ad blockers usually block unwanted and spam advertisements on websites. But sometimes, these Ad blockers can also prevent a game from loading. Disable them before trying to relaunch Roblox.
- Incorrect ports are open: Forwarding the ports used by Roblox manually.
- If these do not work, try deleting and reinstalling Roblox to resolve the issue.
Explore most asked questions and answers related to Roblox game from here: Best Questions And Answers On Roblox