If you are aware of how to spot cryptocurrency Scams then you can prevent a crypto scam:
- A pitch that claims that no risks are involved in investment.
- A guarantee that you will make money. This is a sign of a red flag, no financial investment can guarantee positive future returns.
- An offer of “free money”. This is fake.
- Big Claims without having any detailed information
- Random messages from a friend.
Explore most asked questions and answers related to Cryptocurrency from here: Best Questions And Answers On Crypto