When you press the shift key in Roblox, your view changes to Third Person Perspective or TPP. To shift the lock, follow these simple steps:
- Go to settings in the game menu.
- Enable the ‘Shift Lock Switch’ option by turning it on.
- If this doesn’t work, change the camera mode to ‘classic’ and restart the game.
On most mobile devices, the shift lock option isn’t available. But you can try these steps, which might work on some devices:
- Zoom the camera near a vehicle to its maximum limit.
- After the camera has zoomed in, get in the vehicle and immediately exit it.
- This will lock the mode to a third-person perspective.
Explore most asked questions and answers related to Roblox game from here: Best Questions And Answers On Roblox