How To Mine Ethereum On Android?
Ethereum can be mined by using the Android phones, by using following steps:
• Check Graphics Processing Unit and update Drivers: For mining Ethereum in Android, you must have a GPU of at least 3GB RAM. It should always be updated so that mining will be done effectively.
• Set up a Crypto Wallet: Creating of Crypto wallet is a very important step where you will save your earnings from the mining process. Make sure that you must use the best Crypto wallet.
• Installation of Ethereum Mining Software: Download Ethereum mining software so your mining work with the Ethereum blockchain goes smoothly.
• Join a Mining pool: To have better speed in mining, you must join a mining pool. After picking your pool, click the “Start Mining” option and complete the software setup.
• Configure the Bat Files: You must unzip the downloaded file. Edit the file, enter the coordinates of your mining pool wallet address, and configure it to mine Ethereum.
• Run the Miner: After completing all the processes, you will receive the message “GPU 0: Share accepted” if your GPU has enough power. This shows you have successfully started your mining.
Explore most asked questions and answers related to Ethereum from here: Best Questions And Answers On Ethereum