Roblox has an exciting feature called ‘Groups’. In these groups, the creators can sell the items they create and earn through them. Roblox groups allow players to engage and stay connected with friends who play Roblox. The maximum number of groups you can join is 100.
To add funds to a Roblox Group, follow these simple steps:
- Log into your Roblox account.
- Click on the aA’ button in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Click on ‘Create’, followed by ‘Manage My Games’.
- Then click on ‘Group Creations’.
- Go to ‘Game Passes’. Please select a picture, name it and fill in some description. Verify and upload it.
- Click on the cog symbol on the right and then ‘Configure’.
- Click on ‘General’ followed by ‘Sales’. Enter the price you want.
- Click on ‘Save’.
- Go to details and copy the address URL.
- Now you can add group funds to be utilised by the players.
- If someone purchases this item, the amount will get added to your group fund
Explore most asked questions and answers related to Roblox game from here: Best Questions And Answers On Roblox