A bed in Minecraft allows you to reset your spawn point and even skip a night. Here’s how you can make a bed in Minecraft:
- Collect 3 pieces of wool: You can either cut wool from the sheep or kill it to collect wool. You can also combine four pieces of string which are dropped by a spider to collect wool.
- All the 3 pieces should be of the same colour.
- If they’re not of the same color, use a dyeing agent.
- Collect 3 planks: Cutting a tree will give you logs. Cutting each log will give you 4 planks.
- Then create a crafting table using 4 planks. It has 3×3 blocks.
- Place these 3 pieces of wool and 3 planks horizontally in each row of crafting table.
- Combine these to make a bed.
- A bed of the color of your wool will be created.
- Then move it to your inventory to be able to use it.
Explore most asked questions and answers related to Minecraft from here: Best Questions And Answers On Minecraft