Can You Refund Clothes On Roblox?
No, you cannot refund clothes on Roblox. While creating a new Roblox account, you are informed in the agreement that all the purchases made are non-refundable.
You can only get a refund when your purchased item has been banned or moderated. In this case, you will have to contact Roblox support for assistance.
Follow these simple steps to do it:
1. Go to the Roblox support form using the URL: https://www.roblox.com/support.
2. Enter all your contact information, including your account information.
3. Also mention the clothing item’s URL in the form.
4. Mention your issue and submit the form.
5. You will receive a mail from Roblox regarding your issue, and if successful, you might also get a refund.
You should be careful while purchasing clothes on Roblox and use the ‘try on’ feature to avoid meaningless purchases.
Explore most asked questions and answers related to Roblox game from here: Best Questions And Answers On Roblox