A Saturday afternoon shift turned into an act of heroism for one Minnesota teen. When 15-year-old Sydney Raley clocked in for her Saturday shift at a McDonald's in Eden Prairie, a few miles south of Minneapolis, she didn't expect to clock out as a hero. Sydney has been working at McDonald's for around seven months and told CNN that this was just another routine weekend shift.
"The day had been mostly normal -- making coffee, making drinks. Going into the lunch rush, it was all normal." she said. After handing a customer some of her food in the drive-thru, Sydney popped back out of the window to let her know the rest was on the way. That's when Sydney noticed the woman was choking on a chicken nugget. "She was coughing like crazy, and I noticed she was gagging." Sydney told CNN. "Her daughter was in the passenger seat and she looked so freaked out. I immediately knew 'Oh, no, she's choking."